Before filling out a Building Permit, you need to fill out and submit a Development Application to the Swan Valley Planning District. The purpose is to make sure that your project conforms to the by-laws and zoning rules in your community.
Below are a list of projects that a Development Application is not needed for. You will still need to apply for a Building Permit from the Municipality of Minitonas-Bowsman though.

For a description of the process, Click Here.
Click Here to download a printable PDF of the items a Development Application is not needed for.